Obtaining Repair Service
- Please complete our Technical Services Request Form
- JRDG factory will review it for completeness and return an e-mail to you
with an Return Authorization number (please allow up to five (5) business days for a return e-mail)
- Prepare your unit(s) for shipment according to the JRDG Checklist for Safe Packaging.
- The owner is responsible for paying the
shipping and insurance charges (JRDG will cover return shipping and
insurance charges on warranty repairs).
- In the case of non-warranty repairs, JRDG will
physically inspect the product and contact the customer for repair
- Upon completion of repair, the product owner will
be informed of the final charges (including return shipping).
- Preferred payment
method is by credit card (JRDG accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover)
- JRDG also accepts checks, but checks must clear your
financial institution prior to shipment of your unit.
- Payments not received
within 30 days of initial contact may incur storage fees.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.