- Current Product Reviews [Article]
Model 825 Stereo Power Amplifier Audiotechnique #385 - October 2013 - by Winson Ng Mode
- Capri S2 Phono Card Settings [Article]
If the Phono Card option has been factory installed, so that INPUT 1 on the rear of the Capri S2 Preamplifier is dedicated for phono operation only, the following adjustments can be made to optimize t...
- Capri S2 Review - hifi & records magazine - 2013 (Germany) [Article]
Full review attached as PDF file below:
- Capri S2 Preamplifier Features and Specifications [Article]
With its unprecedented sonic performance and functional enhancements, the new Capri Series 2 preamplifier offers stunning dynamic realism and expressive refinement through an advanced topology.
- Continuum S2 Integrated Features and Specifications [Article]
Featuring enhanced sonic performance and flexibility, the new Rowland Continuum Series 2 integrated amplifier delivers stunning dynamic realism and expressive refinement through advanced topologies. C...
- Model 125 Stereo Amplifier Features and Specifications [Article]
The Model 125 stereo bridgeable power amplifier delivers dynamic realism and refinement from its solid aircraft-grade aluminum chassis, a perfect match for the sleek profile of its companion Capri S2 ...
- How can I turn on/off Continuum S2 home theater bypass mode feature? [Article]
The Continuum S2’s home theater bypass input can be changed to a standard input. This requires a change to an
internal jumper setting. Unplug
the Continuum S2 Preamplifier power cab
- How can I turn on/off Continuum S2's 5 sec dimming display feature? [Article]
The Continuum S2’s luminescent display can be configured to turn itself off automatically 5 seconds after each button on the front panel or on the remote control is pressed. This requires a chan...
- How can I turn on/off the Capri S2 theater bypass mode? [Article]
Unplug the Capri S2 Preamplifier power cable from the wall AC outlet. Place the unit upside-down on a soft, clean surface. Using a 5/64" hex wrench, remove the nine screws that secure the bottom cover...
- How can I turn on/off Capri S2's auto dimming display feature? [Article]
The Capri S2’s luminescent display can be configured to turn itself off automatically 5 seconds after each button on the front panel or on the remote control is pressed. This requires a change t...
- Capri S2 Front Panel [Article]
(1) INPUT INDICATORS: Inputs 1 through 4 have a
- Capri S2 Rear Panel Connections [Article]
The Capri S2 Preamplifier offers excellent compatibility wit
- Should I use custom power cables or power conditioners with the Capri S2? [Article]
AC power conditioners and custom AC mains power cables are a common accessory in many high performance audio and video systems and can be used to improve the quality of music reproduction in certain i...
- Capri S2 Remote Transmitter Battery Replacement [Article]
When the remote begins to become weak or will not function, it is likely necessary to replace the battery. Access to the battery is gained by removing the back cover of the remote transmitter unit. Th...
- Can the Capri S2 be used for bi-amping? [Article]
Yes. Two sets of preamplifier outputs, both RCA and XLR connector types, provide equal and isolated line-level outputs for system configurations such as loudspeaker bi-amping.
- What are the new features of the Capri S2 remote? [Article]
The handheld remote has also been re-designed to control all preamplifier functions. The new functional features include display dimming and turn-off, display of channel balance, and control of absolu...
- Capri S2 Optional Phono Card and DAC Cards [Article]
Internal headers are provided on the Capri S2 circuit board which allow the user to install an optional Phono card or Digital to Analog Convertor card which convert the line-level INPUT 1 RCA inputs t...
- Capri S2 Signal Circuitry [Article]
The new Capri S2 internal signal circuitry incorporates the latest precision low distortion operational amplifiers powered by ultra low-noise voltage regulators utilizing small geometry SMD components...
- Capri S2 I/O Design [Article]
All signal inputs are buffered and interfaced to the signal circuitry with Lundahl audio transformers configured for voltage step-down which minimizes source loading and interactions while provid
- Do I need to change the Capri S2 from 110V to 240V operations before connecting ... [Article]
There is no need to change voltage on Capri S2 before connecting it to a Rowland PC-1 external rectifier. Capri S2 can operate on any AC mains voltage from 85V to 265V, and from 50Hz to 60Hz witho